The topic of vaccination is hot right now. With the passing of California bill SB 277 parents are speaking out publicly more than ever about vaccines, regardless of their stance. The vaccine choice crowd argues that this is a violation of bodily autonomy and a proposition for forced medicalization. The pro-vax side argues that this is a public health crisis and that vaccination is the responsible thing for everyone to do. No matter where you stand, you are probably really passionate about one side or the other, especially if you have young children. I won’t make this an article about what you should or should not do. I won’t even tell you what I personally think about it (but perhaps that will become obvious). I won’t use blanket statements like “vaccines are poison!” or “vaccines have saved thousands of lives.” I will only post irrefutable facts. I am only here to state information that neither the pro or anti vaccine group can deny. How you interpret the information is up to you, but I wanted to lay out 20 things that every parent should know. No matter where you stand on the topic of vaccines, I think everyone would agree that such decisions should not be made lightly or without proper information. It is never a bad thing to read and know the facts, especially when it comes to the health and wellbeing of our children. Let’s begin.
1) In this study conducted by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, there is a positive correlation between infant mortality and the number of doses of vaccines given at once. The same correlation can be found in this study reported by VAERS.
2) On page 6 of 13 in the DTaP vaccine insert it states, “The physician should inform the parents or guardians about the potential for adverse reactions that have been temporally associated with Tripedia vaccine and other vaccines containing similar components. The health-care provider should provide the Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) that are required by the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 to be given with each immunization. Parents or guardians should be instructed to report any adverse reactions to their health-care provider.”
So the question is, is your care provider doing this at all of your vaccine visits? And do you read the information sheets? Do you know how to report an adverse reaction?
3) Vaccine inserts state that the particular vaccine “has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potentials or impairment of fertility.”
4) Vaccine manufacturers (aka pharmaceutical companies) are immune to lawsuits if their product causes harm or damage. According to 42 U.S. Code 300aa-22, ” No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.”
5) The MMR vaccine packaging insert states, “Excretion of small amounts of the live attenuated rubella virus from the nose or throat has occurred in the majority of susceptible individuals 7 to 28 days after vaccination.” In other words, the vaccine sheds, hence signs like [these.]
6) The following is listed as adverse reactions to the MMR vaccine (in no particular order of frequency of reporting):
“Anaphylaxis and anaphylactoid reactions have been reported as well as related phenomena such as angioneurotic edema (including peripheral or facial edema) and bronchial spasm in individuals with or without an allergic history.”
measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE)
subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE)
Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
afebrile convulsions or seizures
Skin Stevens-Johnson syndrome
7) To date, VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) has had 16, 235 people file a claim of vaccine injury and 1,202 file a vaccine-related death claim. Of these claims, only 4,954 have been compensated. The rest were dismissed (10,086). Vaccine court has paid out $3.4 billion dollars to vaccine injured/death families. Because most doctors tell their patients that reactions are not vaccine related, it is estimated that many cases go unreported.
8) A CDC scientist named Dr. William Thompson has admitted that his team of six scientists who conducted the big Autism study in 2004 committed fraud by collectively agreeing to omit data that showed a positive correlation in the MMR vaccine and Autism in African-American boys.
9) There are zero studies from the CDC that prove the overall health of vaccinated children is better than unvaccinated children. You can watch the video of the CDC’s Dr. Boyle stating that [here.]
10) A 7-episode groundbreaking docu-series called, The Truth About Vaccines (by the creators of The Truth About Cancer) is launching online to the public on April 12, 2017. 60 health experts unite to inform parents and ensure your child’s health and safety. [Click here] to register for your spot. This is for all parents.
Questioning the safety and efficacy of vaccines does not make one anti-vax or a conspiracy theorist. It makes you a critical thinker. Every parent has the right to know what they are putting in their child’s body. To make a parent feel that they are wrong or “anti-science” for not trusting these companies and these ingredients with their life is simply irresponsible. I have a right to know and question and think, and so do you. If you believe politics in this country is corrupt, then you have to know that big pharma and how we do science might me corrupt, too. They are one in the same. Often times, “peer reviewed” means that there was a payoff to find data that supports the cultural narrative. The pharmaceutical industry is one of the biggest industries in the world and counts on our sickness and vulnerability to stay profitable. What would they do if we had an epidemic of health? Why don’t we already have that with all the wonderful, life-saving vaccines we are getting? Forced injections is fascism. I am not telling you what you should do. I am simply asking that no one tell me what to do with mine or my child’s body. If you think vaccinating is a public health issue, then maybe we should start mandating that every woman breastfeed, too, because thousands of babies lives could be saved every year if women nursed their babies (another blog post). I won’t tell you what to do with your body. As a matter of fact, if you choose to vaccinate, I want to help you do it responsibly.
- Learn about delayed schedule. There are many credible studies that show a positive correlation in the number of doses given at one time and negative outcomes.
- Read the packaging inserts of every vaccine you give your child. You can get these from your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the ingredients in every vaccine you give your child and research what they are. Here is the CDC ingredient list.
- Talk to your doctor and ask him/her if these vaccines are safe. If she says yes, have her sign THIS liability waiver. If we are supposed to trust our care providers without question then we have to hold them accountable.
- Know how to report a negative reaction. Here is a VAERS reporting form.